We’re looking for an experienced public relations pro with extensive knowledge of the consumer technology landscape and relevant media. This is a cross-functional role, working with the product, marketing, and engineering departments to develop a cohesive and collaborative communications strategy.
This is an exceptional opportunity to play an integral role in leading the PR efforts for this innovative company.
The ideal candidate should be familiar in the non-profit/social environment and feel comfortable in implementing a marketing and communications plan from scratch. There is support from the executive team and colleagues from other departments but you will play the key role in the creation of this material.
This is a great chance to get in at the ground floor and develop the organization’s communications strategy and also grow alongside a young non-profit organization that is making an impact in the health sector worldwide.
Relocation assistance can be made available for the right candidate.
· A minimum of 7 years full-time PR experience
· Successful career as media and PR strategist
· Team management experience, either at an agency or in-house
· Proven success in closing new business and growing out a team
· An entrepreneurial spirit
Specializing primarily in consumer technologies and electronics, they currently have an opportunity for a mid-level PR to join their team in Miami. This Senior Account Executive or Account Manager/Supervisor will be an established PR professional with great media relations and social media experience.
· A minimum of 4 years full-time PR experience
· Successful career as media and PR strategist
· Team player with a great attitude
The ideal candidate should already have strong media relations and be able to work with high level executives, someone confident with ability to persuade individuals in different levels and functions. The institution takes great pride in using state of the art technology for their students, and is currently undergoing an overhaul of their online platforms, with this person playing a key role in establishing their go-to plan.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on PR pro to join a collaborative environment. Our client has an award winning culture and offer a superb benefits package with a strong work/life balance.
This role will lead a team and accounts and be responsible for developing the media and client strategy. This person will have the opportunity to grow out the team in the future. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial PR professional to join a growing agency that is setting the pace in terms of integrated communications.
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B technology PR, preferably agency side
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to lead a team and mentor junior staff
- Strong client relations skills
- Ability to develop traditional and digital media strategy
On this team you will have the chance to make a big impact, working with leaders of innovative companies, at an agency that isn’t under the pressure of bringing in new business.
They currently have an opportunity for talented Vice President or EVP passionate about technology to join their team. This is an opportunity to co-lead their NYC office, manage the overall team and strategy for their most important accounts.
· 8-15 years of PR experience
· Experience developing compelling stories for a variety different types of technology companies (consumer or financial tech is a big plus!)
· Recent heavy focus in media relations and social media.
The ideal candidate is politically savvy, passionate about better education for the children, and possesses solid lobbying and coalition building skills. This is a great opportunity to make a huge difference in education advancement.
This independent agency boasts over a two-dozen offices worldwide, has highly competitive benefits, and offers the chance to travel internationally and work across global accounts.
5-10 years of experience in PR (Agency preferred)
Experience within B2B Tech and Enterprise.
Team management and mentoring skills.
Sense of humor.
This is a great chance to join a disruptive company that works with major entertainment, consumer, government and Fortune 50 clients. In this role you will take the reigns and as a sole contributor for our client’s PR and social media efforts to increase their visibility and industry presence.
The right person will be hands-on and strategic, coming from a background in technology PR. This person will have a strong media relations background with great contacts and a passion for owning the PR function. You will also have the opportunity to develop content and help establish executives as thought leaders in the space.
· 3 to 5 years experience in technology PR
· Strong media relations skills and media contacts
· Ability to build strong relationships with the press
· Creative storytelling and social media chops
· Creative writer
· Comfortable independently creating and executing strategy and campaigns
· Ad tech experience a plus