Our client is a premier PR agency which provides comprehensive PR coverage, integrating social, digital and traditional public relations components. They are currently hiring an Account Manager in their Business Tech Group.
The Account Manager will manage up to four accounts. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Daily counsel to client to ensure client trust and partnership
- Managing short and long term goals for clients; planning
- Reporting, meeting agendas for clients
- Mentoring account team members
- Integrating other agency services where beneficial
- Drive internal team creativity and content creation
- Strong media relationships coupled with a drive to reach maximum coverage for critical announcements and campaigns
- Analysts relations, to include briefings and analyst strategy
- Speaking and awards
- Social media - overseeing content development, strategy and execution
- 4-6 years minimum work experience. PR agency or in-house experience in B2B tech PR.
- This role requires the exceptional writing capability to develop and edit high level documents with minimal editing by senior management.
If you are passionate, ambitious, and have a keen interest in technology and business, social media and digital marketing, we'd like to hear from you.