Integrated Marketing agency in the Boston area looking for an Account Manager in the PR department. The agency works across a range of technology, digital media and innovative products and services primarily in the B2B technology space. The Account Manager will play a central role in client service planning and delivery, in addition to the growth and development of the team. You will be working directly with senior firm partners in a highly visible role with a lot of opportunity to gain experience in other areas of marketing.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced PR enthusiast, with excellent writing skills, creativity and a passion for their work.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of multi-faceted integrated public relations initiatives under the guidance of the PR practice leaders
- Provides thought leadership, strategic counsel grounded in deep knowledge of clients' businesses
- Leads teams in creating and executing multi-faceted integrated programs; accountable for quality of all deliverables and ultimate success of program execution
- Proactively seeks out and identifies opportunities; partners with senior team to develop a strategy to capitalize on opportunities
- Plays vital role in shaping and growing teams, establishing best practices, providing structure and mentorship
- Knowledge of client-relevant media; shares knowledge across team
- Ensures team maintains strong analyst and media relationships and client presence with key analysts, business press, vertical trades and bloggers
- At least 5 years of public relations or communications experience, with management experience in an agency environment.
- Some B2B experience required and experience implementing a variety of PR programs for the B2B tech industry.
- Team player with a drive to do breakthrough work.
- Strong presentation skills and strategic vision; contributions to growing or acquired new business.
- Knowledgeable about the intersection of earned, owned and paid media. Outstanding at creating content for a wide range of clients; excellent writing skills is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field is preferred.