An established public relations agency is looking for an Account Manager with strong media relations skills to work on enterprise tech accounts in the Austin office. This an award-winning agency-- they’ve won multiple “Best Place to Work” awards, Agency of the Year and other awards for their creative work. The company’s diverse portfolio of clients range from large companies to startups in the B2B and B2C tech to consumer spaces; it’s a great place to branch out. This is a chance to work on an exciting group of clients in a small collaborative group setting all while backed by this large agency that provides plentiful resources. They also have an amazing benefits program, endless rewards and incentives for their employees and are big believers of promoting from within. It’s a great place to grow your career in PR.
- Manage, mentor and supervise account team and junior staff members
- Meet with clients and offer strategic counsel on issues related to client, products, industry and competitors
- Troubleshoot issues or challenges
- Report to Vice President
- Set framework for strategic plans, presentations and proposals.
- Draft, edit and deliver press releases and counsel clients on message development for announcements
- Monitor social media channels, create content and counsel clients on the applications of social media tools and strategies across different channels.
- Create integrated creative campaigns for clients
- · Proven success re: pitching new business
- · Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- · Great media relations chops
- · Strategic thinker