Our client is a non-profit social enterprise that allows medical facilities across the globe to provide vital procedures in the safest way possible, regardless of resources available. They are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to establish their global communications platforms and ultimately share their story. They have a strong need to raise their profile across their varied audience of donors, distributors and government agencies.
The ideal candidate should be familiar in the non-profit/social environment and feel comfortable in implementing a marketing and communications plan from scratch. There is support from the executive team and colleagues from other departments but you will play the key role in the creation of this material.
This is a great chance to get in at the ground floor and develop the organization’s communications strategy and also grow alongside a young non-profit organization that is making an impact in the health sector worldwide.
- 5-10 years experience in Marketing/Communications role
- International experience, particularly in Africa, with socially driven organizations
- Background in global heath or medical technology is preferred
- Experience in the non-profit sector
- Ability to independently create a communications strategy in a fast paced, growing environment