Our client is a pioneer in their field, a company that enables people without resources to receive the funding that they need in times of legal crisis. They are currently seeking a Communications Manager to lead their political advocacy programs and promote the benefits of their services to legislators, policymakers, attorneys and consumers. This is an exciting challenge to craft the perfect message for their audience, and increase awareness of the company’s services.
The right person for this role will be able to spearhead media relations, both locally and nationally, while also representing the company as a spokesperson and social media representative. Creative writing, media training and developing effective client testimonials will also fall under the umbrella of this person’s responsibilities.
- 4 to 9 years of experience in political or legal communications
- Ability to foster media relations (preferably with pre-established contacts) across print, broadcast, and radio
- Ability to create precise and compelling content and strategy
- Experience in crisis communications preferable
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20% of the time