Our client is a startup that creates a problem solving technology for the marketing industry. They work with huge marquee accounts in a variety of verticals. Located in San Francisco, they have been expanding quickly and currently have an opportunity for a proactive media relations professional to join the team.
This is a great chance to join a disruptive company that works with major entertainment, consumer, government and Fortune 50 clients. In this role you will take the reigns and as a sole contributor for our client’s PR and social media efforts to increase their visibility and industry presence.
The right person will be hands-on and strategic, coming from a background in technology PR. This person will have a strong media relations background with great contacts and a passion for owning the PR function. You will also have the opportunity to develop content and help establish executives as thought leaders in the space.
· 3 to 5 years experience in technology PR
· Strong media relations skills and media contacts
· Ability to build strong relationships with the press
· Creative storytelling and social media chops
· Creative writer
· Comfortable independently creating and executing strategy and campaigns
· Ad tech experience a plus