An established public relations agency is looking for an Sr. Account Executive with strong media relations skills to work on enterprise tech accounts in the Boston office. This an award-winning agency-- they’ve won multiple “Best Place to Work” awards, Agency of the Year and other awards for their creative work. The company’s diverse portfolio of clients range from large companies to startups in the B2B and B2C tech to consumer spaces; it’s a great place to branch out. This is a chance to work on an exciting group of clients in a small collaborative group setting all while backed by this large agency that provides plentiful resources. They also have an amazing benefits program, endless rewards and incentives for their employees and are big believers of promoting from within. It’s a great place to grow your career in PR.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influencers in the media to secure quality coverage for clients
- Draft, edit and review a broad range of materials provided to team, client and prospects
- Forge and maintain relationships with analysts for client programs
- Provide social media recommendations to clients through reviewal and analyzing data
- Monitor social media channels, create content and counsel clients on the applications of social media tools and strategies across different channels.
- Create integrated creative campaigns for clients
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- 3+ years of prior experience.
- Strong verbal presentation skills
- Positive/upbeat but professional personality
- Rock star media relations
- Seasoned w/ client relations