Our client is an integrated marketing agency. The firm’s deep expertise in earned media, content marketing, social platforms and digital advertising enables us to launch multi-channel campaigns that help global technology brands engage with their buyers, shape public opinion, build lasting influence and grow their market share.
Behind it all is a group of nerds, rebels and creatives. They’ve been called a Best Place to Work (10 times and counting, to be exact).
The Details of the Account Director, HealthIT Position
- Serve as an integrated marketing consultant or account lead for their game-changing healthIT clients
- Lead and execute diverse integrated media relations strategies and campaigns
- Ensure all account team deliverables adhere to their quality, award-winning standards
- Manage junior team members utilizing the firm’s virtues, tools and trainings
- Be an SME! Subject matter experts are an important part of their strategy
- Organic growth and profitability are priorities for account directors, and you’ll also have an opportunity to participate in new business pitches, too.
- You’re authentic, bold, passionately curious, accountable, radically candid and agile.
- Existing relationships within the technology ecosystem, including reporters, VCs, analysts, influencers and brands
- Experience crafting and executing national and global media relations campaigns; leading brainstorming and content planning sessions; supporting new business pitches and communicating with stakeholders
- You know this software like the back of your hand: Microsoft Office Suite, newswire service providers, media database systems, Google Analytics
- You are familiar with this software: Sprout Social, CMS platforms, HubSpot/Marketo/Pardot/etc., Basecamp (or other project management software), Google AdWords, Canva/InDesign/etc., Mac OS
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based bonuses and promotions
- A truly flexible hybrid work model to suit your schedule and lifestyle
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – average PTO agency-wide is 20-days) + 10 additional agency-wide holidays + end-of-year holiday week off.
- Summer Fridays
- 401K match
- 6-year workiversary paid sabbatical
- Medical and dental benefits (including HSA/FSA)
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development stipends
- Annual retreats in faraway lands
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Classpass membership
- Mentorship program
- Employee referral bonus
- New business referral bonus
- Quarterly culture events – we get a little competitive, you’ve been warned.