About the Agency:
Expertly guiding our technology clients through integrated public relations strategies that produce tangible results is our client’s mission. With a longstanding track record of delivering stellar media relations and thought leadership programs to technology companies globally, their creative and tenacious team enables clients to reach key audiences. From fast-growing start-ups to large global companies in adtech/martech, edtech, enterprise software, HR and training technology, mobile apps and more, this agency has advised management teams on every kind of technology PR challenge.
This award-winning virtual agency is looking for an Account Executive to join the team. You love building and nurturing relationships, which makes you a natural with media relations and helping your clients tell their stories. Your growing media contacts help you earn placements in trade and business press for your clients on a regular basis. You’re energetic, organized, creative, and a strong writer looking for an opportunity to learn and gain leadership experience in a small, technology-focused agency with senior staff in greater DC, Cincinnati and the Greater Denver areas.
- Pitching media, developing press releases and media lists.
- Client account team: Support account manager through active, participation in client calls and email communications, progress updates, schedulingm coordination and reporting.
- Production of initial drafts of written materials including thought leadership pieces, pitches, briefs, press releases, client correspondence, and more.
- Extensive research for media opportunities and, award research as well as regular tracking and media monitoring.
- Building new media relationships and nurturing existing ones to create ongoing opportunities for our clients in the trade and business media (online, print, and broadcast)
- Additional opportunities to work on analyst relations and award programs
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a public relations role, preferably agency side.
- Experience working with B2B technology companies. Experience with edtech and/or adtech companies is ideal.
- Excellent communications, writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Desire to work on a virtual team and work independently from a home office.
What’s in it for you?
- A truly hands-on opportunity to work with a dedicated team of senior leaders with decades of experience in PR for the technology industry – primarily B2B.
- 100% Telecommute position with an agency that has been virtual since 2006.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 100% of premiums paid for by the agency.
- 401K with a generous match
- 15 days PTO plus holidays
- Annual company retreats
- Health and Wellness benefits
- Home office setup and support