Our client is a global integrated communications agency specializing in brand experiences, marketing strategy and public relations. We are on the hunt for an Account Executive to join their dynamic and multi-skilled campaign team to work across a roster of exciting clients ranging from lifestyle and beauty to health/pharmaceuticals and F&B.
The successful candidate will have a mature disposition relative to client interaction, professional communication skills both written and verbal, a dedicated work ethic, and a collaborative attitude. Previous experience within a PR agency or in-house team and an understanding of the working dynamics of the client/agency relationship are required.
- Expand knowledge on delivery vehicles for successful communications plans, including broadcast, print, media, social and digital platforms
- Rigorous adherence to deadlines, editorial agendas and general etiquette of handling all media
- Develop and maintain and expand the database of key contacts in domestic and international media, driving relationship
- Responsible for written and verbal ‘selling-in’ of stories to domestic and global media for primary clients
- Exhibits quality writing of PR materials for primary clients, including press releases, promotions/competition copy, fact sheets, etc.
- Ensures that all administrative actions are adhered to – including preparation of contact reports, agendas, and status reports
- Exhibits impeccable attention to detail in all dealings with the client – particularly with regards to communication, both written and verbal
- Approaches all projects with openness, a willingness to learn, and excellent listening skills
- Invests in understanding the nature of a client’s business activities and market realities
- Records and shares appropriately with the team, all contact notes from all client meetings
- Supports the team on-site at events for primary clients
- Reviews and proofs all documents to ensure immaculate layout and presentation before showing it to your line manager
- Demonstrate creativity, initiative, and proactivity in suggesting media/other promotional opportunities for clients to your direct manager and fellow team members
- 1-2+ year’s experience in PR agency and/or client services business
- Strong ability to manage many production elements on varying timelines simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong organizational, detail, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated project management skills, including facility in managing and prioritizing projects with multiple and often competing deadlines, and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently, under supervision, and in a team-based and goal-oriented environment
- Quick thinker, able problem-solver
- Passionate, curious, proactive, and creative
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, willing to try things he/she hasn’t done before
- Ability to actively participate in the logistical and operational tasks of the actual event, as well as pre- and post-event activities