Our client builds brands, protects reputations, creates high-impact communication strategies and delivers fresh ideas that inspire action among consumers, investors, employees, community leaders and other people pivotal to their clients’ success. They are currently looking for an Account Supervisor in their agriculture practice.
In this role, the Account Supervisor (AS), Agriculture will have the opportunity to drive meaningful change in agriculture and across the food supply chain. Many of the brands we serve are focused on sustainability and innovation and cross a variety of categories within the agriculture and environmental sciences industry, including crop nutrition, animal nutrition and health, carbon cropping, conservation, lending, technology, supply chain, water / irrigation and much more.
The AS, Agriculture is responsible for overseeing and/or providing the day-to-day management of client account teams and project team members on client engagements. The AS has proficiency and command of key marketing and communications skills as well as the ability to delegate work and manage teammates in the successful completion of that work. As a result, the AS displays managerial and leadership abilities critical to successful client programming.
The AS is responsible for company initiatives along with direct client oversight for a variety of accounts. In addition, the AS will oversee client and company initiatives implemented by senior account executives, account executives, assistant account executives, and interns. The AS has direct interaction with clients, takes an advanced role in the preparation of communications plans for clients, and is expected to consistently deliver superior program results for clients
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Managing Clients and Programs:
- Develops strategic and creative program elements as well as complete client program plans
- Implement all major client initiatives, including development and execution of digital and social media campaigns, public relations programs, budgets, timelines and more for your accounts
- Understand new digital and social media and how to effectively use it to achieve client objectives
- Effectively manage teammates to produce high-quality work that meets the clients’ objectives and budgetary constraints
- Establish and build strong relationships with key trade and consumer media who are important to clients
- Keep learning and teaching/mentoring other colleagues about the craft of marketing communications and about your clients’ business/industry
- Demonstrate the ability to write a plan including timelines, task assignments and develop budget
- Participate in/lead brainstorming meetings and research in helping to develop client programs
- Manage and direct outside vendors
- Understand the monthly pro forma billing process and liaise with accounting to ensure timely completion
- Travel as needed for client meetings and/or media/special events
- Exhibit leadership skills that inspire the confidence of supervisors, clients, direct reports, and colleagues
- Demonstrate outstanding ability to train and mentor direct reports, teaching them a variety of professional skills