Our client is a consumer technology PR agency currently seeking a Public Relations Account Supervisor to lead accounts on media and influencer relations, thought leadership and overall communications strategy. Account Supervisors are ultimately responsible for client retention, ensuring that the team is effectively developing strategy, executing client programs, meeting established goals and metrics, and demonstrating a track record of delivering high quality client service. Supervisors are expected to establish strong relationships with their clients through frequent high-value conversations and in-person meetings, offering strategic counsel on matters related to the client, products, industry and competitive landscape. They have an acute understanding of navigating client relationships at all levels, team development and growth opportunities. They are responsible for troubleshooting issues and challenges, while elevating issues to their Vice President as it relates to team performance, client happiness, and overall program success and execution. While they are headquartered in Miami, this is a full-remote role with Work-From-Anywhere-Flexibility.
Supervisors lead by example and continually improve or make suggestions to advance the way we operate. They are at the helm in development and execution of training, agency events, and all large initiatives rooted in agency growth, client services improvement, and career growth & development of junior staff.
Some things to note about this role:
- Supervisors are the most flexible role-players in the agency, able to shift focus from high level to entry level tasks as needed to best service accounts. Simply put, they step in and handle when no one else can.
- Supervisors are experts in agency processes and share that expertise with junior staff.
- Ultimately responsible for client retention, Supervisors are seasoned client leads. Daily client challenges rarely present them with something they have never encountered.
- Ability to problem solve and thrive in the most challenging client situations is key to success.
- Supervisors are knowledgeable across all agency services / strategies / tactics and are able to proactively recognize new challenges with clients and marry that with a potential agency solution.
- Supervisors are pitchmasters and hold media relationships that they can leverage at any time for their clients.
- Advancement in this role is heavily dependent on the ability to build deep client relationships and develop direct reports, leading by example, mentorship and hands on management.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant PR or marketing experience.
- Understanding of product launches, brand storytelling, and media and influencer relations strategies
- Understanding of digital/new media marketing strategies
- Expert in persuasive writing and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills