Our client is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Their agency combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. Their clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and many top Fortune 500 companies. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
Our client is looking to hire an Associate Consultant with excellent digital, project management, and media skills to be part of their West Coast team. By joining their team, you will be joining colleagues who are open, collaborative, diverse and curious. Clients come to them to help solve tricky problems, create new ideas and campaigns, and connect with others. They believe in the power of communication to affect change and they are excited by purposeful work.
Associate Consultants partner with colleagues and clients across their network to develop, launch and optimize their digital business strategies. Their digital strategy group is a collaborative unit that works across disciplines, including corporate communication, crisis and issues, sustainability and corporate responsibility, media relations, stakeholder engagement and creative and technology teams.
Strategists have a passion for turning insight into big, bold ideas. They’re looking for communicators, strategists, planners who understand how to use digital research tools to gain and validate audience and environment insights and how to combine those insights with digital trends to inform a communications strategy.
- Supports and implements a wide range of strategic communication and issues management campaigns for our high profile, globally recognized clients
- Contribute to digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on analytics, meaningful digital experiences and well-coordinated influencer engagement
- Conduct research using digital and analytic tools and synthesize data from multiple channels or activation streams to inform a clear point of view on implications for future program or campaign activities
- Develop content that demonstrates an understanding of how target audiences use digital and social media channels
- Contribute to and execute against advertising and amplification strategies with a strong understanding of paid social media campaigns, sponsored content, and influencer identification and management
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the digital media tech landscape including social media platforms and digital analytics, monitoring and research tools
- Create digital measurement frameworks for clients and educate client and internal teams on measurement best practices
- Takes ownership of media relations efforts including cultivating relationships with media
- Play an active role in brainstorm meetings, challenging convention by creating and innovating and presenting new campaign ideas
- Maintain self-driven passion and curiosity to stay abreast of current industry trends affecting clients, and be able to analyze and make strategic recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding both identified and emerging issues
The successful candidate should be ready to:
- Support their high profile, globally recognized corporate and non-profit clients
- Produce thoughtful, well-written deliverables under tight deadlines
- Participate actively in internal and client meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Offer both creativity and can-do practicality
- Support strategy development for client campaigns
- Enjoy engaging with a variety of different people and stakeholders
- Engage in business development activities including writing proposals and developing pitch decks
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a digital environment, ideally in consulting, business development or strategy
- Knowledge of health care and education strongly preferred
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to apply research insights to strategy development
- Successful track record of delivering strategically thoughtful projects that deliver measurable impact
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
- Previous agency or consulting experience is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field