Our client is a technology trade associations based in Washington D.C. It’s a hybrid work environment – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in office and Mondays and Fridays the option to work from home.
- Primary point of contact for working group engagement, qualifying new member prospects and member engagement follow-up across multiple working groups
- Coordination of roadmap that connects Strategic Programs industry initiatives to monetize programs led-by working with member company subject matter experts and outside experts to build framework the industry can utilize; including leveraging with other certification programs where applicable
- Project management including tracking, reporting and business modeling for new industry programs
- Establish weekly action items for short term and long term goals
- Create effective member engagement pipeline report that captures confidence levels for open opportunities
- Coordinate and lead effective multiple Strategic Programs driven industry working group member meetings
- Coordinate agenda-setting and summaries, as well as act as support for working groups’ leadership teams
- Lead working group discussions, as needed
- Identify interdepartmental opportunities to cross-pollinate Strategic Industry Programs initiatives
- Liaison between policy, communications and membership teams.
- Prepare processes and documentation required to transition working groups into certification programs, as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or experience:
4 -year College degree, 5+ years’ project management, customer relations