- Manage Onboarding, Orientation, and Mentor Program in collaboration with IT, Accounting, Hiring Managers, Mentors, and Executive Department.
- Maintain a thorough pre-hire checklist to ensure a smooth onboarding process, completion of policies and forms, I-9 verification, and benefit enrollment for all new hires.
- Provide assistance, support, training, and troubleshooting to employees in the association’s HRIS. Identify new features and improvements to maximize the system’s capabilities.
- Facilitate and manage the recruiting life cycle for a trade association of 100 employees and approximately 10-15 new hires per year, working as the liaison between hiring managers, HR Director, staffing agencies, and candidates.
- Screen resumes, schedule and facilitate interviews, correspond with candidates and hiring teams throughout the interview process, run reference calls and background checks. Assist the HR Director as needed on job descriptions, job approvals, and offer letters.
- Collaborate with the HR Team and Executive Department to plan company-sponsored activities and initiatives including:
- Monthly staff meetings
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Lunch & Learns
• Act as primary back-up support with regard to:
- Benefit administration – Benefits enrollment, termination and offboarding, invoice approvals, and bi-weekly payroll
Must be detail-oriented; highly organized; ability to multi-task; ability to maintain confidentiality. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
2-3 years of general HR experience preferred.
Education and/or experience:
B.A (or B.S.) preferred. 2-3 years previous administrative and HR experience desired.
Experience in Microsoft Office, with advanced experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint. Previous experience with desired. Previous HRIS experience required; Paycor experience will be helpful.