Our client is seeking for a Performance Marketing Manager who wants to perform a wide variety of data-driven tasks and is passionate about swimming in data to uncover actionable insights to contribute on North America’s overall digital marketing strategy development, audience insights and segmentation, media planning & investment, and e-commerce performance.
The candidate needs to be an excellent communicator and comfortable turning data into visualizations that are easily understood and discussing results with multiple internal teams.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tactics such as looking at traffic, conversion rates, open rates, and participation in programs etc.
- Identification of opportunities for process improvement and innovative solutions to marketing analytics challenges
- Data cleansing/processing — work with IT to create automated processes to ingest and cleanse data from multiple data sources, partners, and vendors
- Data management — work with IT to develop and maintain databases that support marketing analysis.
- Plan and manage a digital (search, display, social) campaigns from start to finish with moderate supervision
- Work with digital team to manage campaign timings, delivering all deliverables to agreed-upon deadlines
- Oversight of bid management, campaign builds, and ad copy/creative developed by in-house team and/or third parties/freelance creatives
- Compile data for wrap up reporting and case studies based on campaign performance
- Support the development of campaign tracking and reporting documents (execution, pacing documents)
- Identify opportunities for budget reallocation and other media investment opportunities
- 5+ years relevant performance marketing, digital media planning and buying experience is required
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Understanding of direct response social media advertising
- Experience with SEO planning and optimization
- Strong analytic skills, with the ability to identify optimization opportunities
- Background in digital reporting, specifically multi-channel
- Solid understanding of CRM, ESP, DMP, DSP integrations is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Media agency management experience is a plus