The future is here. Our client is rethinking the relationship between dogs and humans.
They build products for your dog to live their best life. They are full of experienced, passionate people that have built and shipped outstanding products for Nest, Square, Google, and Uber who all care about their dogs. They’re using technology to improve the dog space and affect the lives of the 100 million dogs living in the US for the better.
Our client is looking for a well-rounded PR pro to join their Marketing team. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to build the strategy and execute the plan.
What the role involves
- Build the strategy for how they continue to build awareness amongst reporters and consumers.
- Land coverage to educate consumers at large about how the company’s next-generation smart dog collars can help them and their dogs.
- Create (and bring existing) relationships with reporters to offer a relevant source for their next piece.
- Simplify complex data and concepts into key messages that help others understand what the company offers
- Write and maintain materials that ensure public company information is always accurate.
- Staying on top of the latest headlines in major consumer, tech, dog, and business publications to inspire the right opportunities as they develop.
- 5-8 years experience in PR, Communications or a similar role
- Existing media relationships in consumer/tech/business media
- Proven ability to pitch and secure media coverage
- Experience media training founders for interview opportunities
- Bonus points for combination of agency and in-house experience
What’s in it for you?
- Unlimited Vacation
- Commuter Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Team Lunches
- Perkspot Discounts
- $2,000 / month donated to dog-related charities