Our client is looking for a Product Manager focused on their Edge product line. Our client is looking for a Product Manager focused on their Edge product line. The ideal candidate has experience in working with various stakeholders (customers, sales team including systems engineers, channel partners, product engineering and others) to represent the voice of the customer. This position will be vital in planning the product roadmap and delivery of their edge-focused product line.
- Help define and develop product strategy and roadmap for the Edge product line, prioritizing the backlog of features
- Oversee ongoing Win/Loss analysis in existing markets
- Collaborate with product marketing on the positioning for the Edge solutions and features
- Work hand-in-hand with product development to clarify user stories/release requirements and generally
- 3-5 years+ of product management experience
- Strong preference for a background in virtualization technology, IT infrastructure, or cloud technologies
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Experience with agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Ability to communicate effectively across functional teams to build consensus
- Position requires domestic and international travel to customer/partner sites up to 20%
The work environment is small and collaborative. People in this company feel the impact they make on the product, team, and company. Flexible hours, work from home, excellent benefits!