The future is here. Our client is rethinking the relationship between dogs and humans.
They build products for your dog to live their best life. They are full of experienced, passionate people that have built and shipped outstanding products for Nest, Square, Google, and Uber who all care about their dogs. Together, they’re bringing a digital revolution to dog space. They’re using technology to improve the dog space and affect the lives of the 100 million dogs living in the US for the better.
Our client is looking for a social media pro to join their Marketing team. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to build the strategy and execute the plan.
What the role involves
- Build the strategy for how they continue to build awareness among dog owners.
- Develop the look and feel for the brand across all major social channels: IG, Tiktok, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Brainstorm ways to accelerate their followers and engagement growth.
- Identify the right influencers to partner with, and engage with their existing network of influencer accounts.
- Work closely with their design and content teams to produce photo and video content that consumers love.
- Engage with their massive audience of the company’s collar owners to feature photos, videos, and stories from their dogs.
- Stay on top of the latest social trends and how they can continue to delight their followers.
- 5-8 years experience in Social Media, Influencer Marketing or a similar role
- Deep understanding of Instagram, Facebook, and Tiktok specifically
- Bonus points for combination of agency and in-house experience
- Must LOVE dogs.
What’s in it for you?
- Unlimited Vacation
- Commuter Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Team Lunches
- Perkspot Discounts
- $2,000 / month donated to dog-related charities