Our client is a consumer tech PR agency currently seeking a Public Relations Senior Account Executive to lead accounts focused on media and influencer relations, thought leadership, and overall communications strategy. SAE’s are responsible for providing senior level leadership to account teams, high level of daily customer service for clients and have a proven ability to execute and drive results in media and influencer relations. Account work can also include content strategy, creation and distribution, social management and strategy, as well as data-driven reporting & analysis. While they are headquartered in Miami, this is a full-remote role with Work-From-Anywhere-Flexibility.
Senior Account Executives are viewed by our day-to-day client contacts as part of their internal team and are the most knowledgeable on the media landscape and competitor performance as it relates to each of their clients. Widely recognized internally as media / influencer pitch-masters, capable of building and maintaining media relationships at the highest level. They are comfortable, calm and confident in all stressful client situations. SAE’s take lead on answering strategic questions, proactively providing suggestions, advice, and most importantly are comfortable telling clients what they might not want to hear in the most constructive, purposeful way. In addition to daily responsibilities, high-performing SAE’s looking to grow into an Account Supervisor role, typically carve out an expertise that is sought out by other team members (vertical knowledge, service mastery, reporting guru, etc). Client work and driving results are where SAE’s live and thrive.
Some things to note about this role:
- SAE’s are focused on driving high-quality results for their clients above all else.
- High performers are confident communicators comfortable under the most stressful client-facing situations including but not limited to, in-person meetings, performance-related calls / meetings, etc.
- SAE’s consistently produce high-level client-ready work. Require zero oversight on email pitches, daily client written communications and update/action item calls, and press materials rarely require multiple drafts.
- The ability to provide insights and analysis consistently is key to growth at this role. SAE’s are capable of expressing agency value as it relates to client’s PR and business objectives.
- SAE’s are seasoned pros when it comes to daily PR-related client questions including planning, timing, media targets, crowdfunding, agency services and capabilities.
- SAE’s are sought out by junior staff for assistance, education and guidance.
- SAE’s proactively articulate personal goals as it relates to career and daily role. They work with senior management to formulate goals and objectives that drive their personal growth within the agency.
- Ideally, minimum 3 years of relevant PR or marketing experience
- Understanding of product launches, brand storytelling, and media and influencer relations strategies
- Understanding of digital/new media marketing strategies
- Expert in persuasive writing and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills