Our client is a high-profile communications agency based in the UK and hiring for their first US office in San Francisco. Many of their current US-based clients are businesses in the technology and investment sectors, so a strong interest in the reputation issues facing technology companies from a communications and public policy perspective is important for candidates. We are currently looking for Director -level PR professionals experienced in the tech space to bring visibility to their clients and help them navigate the US market. This is truly a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a growing agency and work on so much more than just media relations (though this will be also part of the job). You will be working with an accomplished executive team and within an agency with a great reputation.
- 10- 17 years of experience
- Ability to think strategically
- Prior tech policy experience would be a plus
- Deep experience with blue-chip technology companies and tech companies in the Bay area
- Strong Management experience